Healing Sports Massage
Are you an athlete? We consider an athlete anyone who participates in professional sports on a regular basis and those who just enjoy a weekend jog or daily gym workout. Either way, we can help you treat sore and overworked muscles that become strained from repetitive and sometimes strenuous movements. By using stretching and massage, we can lessen your muscle pain and get you back to doing the activities you love!
Could you benefit from sports massage?
If you participate in regular professional sports or if you’re a once a week weight-lifter, sports therapy could help you. Many athletes have found sports massage to enhance preparation before a major game, match, or event. And, often times, recovery times after training or major event are dramatically reduced.
Some benefits include:
- Stiffness reduction
- Mobility restoration
- Injury prevention
- Boost performance
- Flexibility promotion
- Fatigue reduction
- Endurance improvement
Overall, sports massage can extend the life of your sporting career–that’s something you should be involved in!
Deep tissue massage
For our deep tissue massage, we use intense pressure to reach the deep layers of your muscle tissue, which relieves pressure and chronic muscles tension. We know every person is different, and that’s why our licensed massage therapists take special care and attention to your specific pain points. We customize every massage session to the specific body areas that are causing pain and soreness.
- 30 minutes | $40.00 – $45.00
- 50 minutes | $75.00 – $85.00
- 80 minutes | $125 – $140.00
If you need a relaxing massage, view our therapeutic massage treatments meant for unwinding and de-stressing. Or, if you’re experiencing pain from health-related problems, our medical massage can help!
Sport specific treatment plans
No matter the sport, our therapy can help ease pain from muscle stiffness. Some sports and the according therapies include:
– Active release technique- An injury specific treatment to help relieve muscle attachments and reduce built-up scar tissue.
– Trigger point- By using deep pressure, muscle knots can be eased for IT band stiffness, calf strains, and hamstring injuries.
- Cycling – Primary pain areas include calves and the buttocks (piriformis muscle) due to the nature of cycling. Avoid getting a massage before a race–instead, get one afterward so you can allow about two days to recover.
- Gymnastics – Gymnasts rely on key muscles for peak performance. These areas include the upper torso, and muscles in the core and hips. Working on these specific areas, our massage therapists can help you feel less tense while strengthening these main muscles.
- Weight-lifting – Tell us what areas are causing you pain from lifting weights, and we will cater your massage to those specific body regions.
- Everyday exercising – Are you a well-rounded athlete who likes doing different activities every day? We can help ease your muscles soreness and focus on painful areas that are restricting your everyday exercises.